By Tarek Riman | September 11, 2013 | Seomworld
As the social media used by 16% of the stalkers, there is a couple of thoughts that you should remind yourself of when on Facebook
- 55% of teens share information with the general public and unknowingly with people they don’t know
- 29% of teens have exposed embarrassing information such as photos, videos and rumors about someone else
- 29% of the teens in the US have been stalked by a complete stranger and have received more than one friend request from people they never knew
- 24% of the teens in the US got some of their information on the web, without their permissions
- 22% have been pranked by some of there friends with their FB status
Read the full article HERE.